Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Anke Ott Young, MD., Ph.D., your Oncoplastic Surgeon in the North East with offices in Connecticut and Long Island.
We want our patients to be informed decision makers. That's why we've developed a web site loaded with valuable information about immediate as well as delayed breast reconstruction and revision surgeries .
We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have questions and share it with your friends and family.
Our web site also provides you with background about our staff, office hours, insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Constructive Plastic Surgery's capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call our
- Anke Ott Young is a highly experienced surgeon specializing in breast reconstruction for 20 years and works in close cooperation with an exclusive group of highly experienced and skilled breast surgeons. All patients are treated in accredited breast cancer centers by a team of multiple specialists.
- We are pioneers in minimal invasive direct to implant reconstructions and have performed hundreds of pre pectoral reconstructions over the last decade. Our results are published in scientific journals and presented at national and international conferences.
- We offer conversion of sub pectoral to pre-pectoral implant placement, fat grafting and fat grafting only reconstruction. We accept cases deemed hopeless by other surgeons.
- We specialize in nipple sparing reconstructions in patients of all breast sizes even large chested women in a single stage procedure for patients with BRCA mutations and appropriate patients with breast cancer.
- We are pioneers in reconstructions with out the use of muscles and tissue expanders, saving the patients core muscles and ability to exercise
- The main goal of our practice is to restore the body after a breast cancer diagnosis while interfering as little as possible with the patients daily activities, hobbies and sports.